TV Asahi Reveals Authentic Badminton Anime Ryman’s Membership for January Premiere
TV Asahi and LIDEN FILMS introduced on Thursday that they’re producing an authentic badminton sports activities anime titled Ryman’s Membership that may premiere on Asahi Broadcasting, BS Asahi, and 22 different affiliated channels in January throughout the NUMAnimation anime programming block.
— 『リーマンズクラブ』公式 (@rymansclub_PR) October 21, 2021
The anime focuses on badminton gamers on a company staff, with characters who work at a day job in an organization and likewise play badminton. The story facilities on Mikoto Shiratori, a childhood prodigy at badminton, however who by no means recovered from a serious loss throughout a highschool competitors. Now, he works within the gross sales division of the Daylight Beverage firm, taking part in badminton on the aspect.
The forged contains (from left to proper in picture above):
- Junya Enoki as Mikoto Shiratori
- Shin’ichirō Miki as Tatsuru Miyazumi
- Kaito Ishikawa as Sōta Saeki
- Ryota Ohsaka as Tōya Saeki
- Tetsuya Kakihara as Kōki Takeda
Aimi Yamauchi (Metropolis Hunter: Shinjuku Non-public Eyes unit director, Killing Bites episode director) is directing the anime at LIDEN FILMS, which beforehand animated the badminton anime Hanebad!. Yamauchi can be accountable for sequence composition alongside Teruko Utsumi (Sarazanmai). Suzuhito Yasuda (Durarara!!, Is It Incorrect to Attempt to Decide Up Women in a Dungeon? mild novels) drew the unique character designs, and Majiro (Barakamon, Macross Delta, 22/7) is drawing these character designs for animation. The group fox seize plan is composing the music.
Different employees members embody:
- Artwork Setting: Masahiro Sato (H.E.D. Works)
- Artwork Director: Masatoshi Kai
- Artwork Backgrounds: Studio KAIMU
- Colour Setting: Emiko Onodera
- 2D Works: Gaku Watanabe, Shun Nakajima, Asahi Manufacturing Design Division
- 3D Works: FelixFilm
- Director of Images: Naho Hasegawa
- Images: Asahi Manufacturing
- Modifying: Mai Hasegawa (editz)
- Audio Director: Satoshi Motoyama
- Audio Manufacturing: Glovision