That Time I Obtained Reincarnated As A Slime, Police In A Pod Manga Win forty sixth Kodansha Manga Awards
Publishing big Kodansha introduced on Could 11, 2022, that the favored mangas That Time I Obtained Reincarnated As A Slime and Police In A Pod have gained the forty sixth Kodansha Manga Awards.
The Kodansha manga awards have three classes, particularly the Shonen, Shojo and normal.
Profitable the Shonen class is Fuse‘s That Time I Obtained Reincarnated as a Slime manga adaptation by Taiki Kawakami. The Shojo class was gained by Rikichi‘s Nina the Starry Bride manga sequence. Adopted by the ultimate prize handed out within the Normal class to Miko Yasu‘s Police in a Pod.
Winners will obtain a certificates, a bronze statue, and a prize of 1 million yen.
14 manga had been shortlisted for the forty sixth Kodansha Manga Awards.
The next manga had been shortlisted in one of the best Shonen manga class;
- Miki Yoshikawa’s A Couple of Cuckoos (Weekly Shonen Journal)
- Rina Arduous & Ryosuke Fuji’s Shangri-La Frontier (Weekly Shonen Journal)
- Kanehito Yamada & Abe Tsukasa’s Sousou no Frieren (Weekly Shonen Sunday)
- Fuse, Yasuki Kawakami, Mitz Vah’s That Time I Obtained Reincarnated as a Slime (Month-to-month Shonen Sirius)
The mangas that had been shortlisted in one of the best Shojo class are as follows;
- Mika Yamamori’s Uruwashi no Yoi no Tsuki (Dessert)
- RIKACHI’s Nina of the Starry Kingdom (BE. LOVE)
- Suu Morishita’s A Signal of Affection (Dessert)
- Rito Kohsaka & Akumi Agitogi’s My Comfortable Marriage (Gangan On-line)
And for the final class, the next six manga had been shortlisted;
- Aka Akasaka and Mengo Yokoyaroi’s Oshi no Ko (Weekly Younger Soar)
- Misaki Takamatsu’s Skip and Idler (Month-to-month Afternoon)
- Uoto’s Chi.: Chikyuu no Undou ni Tsuite (Weekly Massive Comedian Spirits)
- Miko Yasu’s Police in a Pod (Morning)
- Uoyama’s Yankee-kun and the White Cane Lady (Manga Hack)
- Asukia Konishi’s Yakuza Fiance: Elevate wa Tanin ga ii (Afternoon)
The Kodansha Manga Award, sponsored by publishing giants Kodansha, is an annual award for serialized manga revealed within the earlier 12 months.
Muneyuki Kaneshiro and Yūsuke Nomura’s Blue Lock gained one of the best shonen manga within the forty fifth Kodansha Manga award (2021). Megumi Morino’s A Situation Referred to as Love gained one of the best shojo manga and Kiwa Irie’s Yuria Sensei no Akai Ito gained one of the best manga within the normal class.
Kodansha Manga Awards started in 1977, with classes for shōnen and shōjo. The primary award for the final class was in 1982. Kodansha launched a kids’s class award in 2003. Nonetheless, it was merged into the shōnen and shōjo classes beginning in 2015.
Supply: Comedian Natalie