Phantom Breaker: Omnia Recreation Delayed to Early 2022
Rocket Panda Video games revealed on Tuesday that it has delayed its launch of the Phantom Breaker: Omnia 2D preventing recreation, an replace of MAGES.‘ Phantom Breaker: Additional recreation, from 2021 to early 2022. Sakari “P,” the sport’s director and producer, revealed that the localization and porting processes have been taking longer than anticipated. He famous that the sport will enter high quality assurance quickly, and that the builders will announce the discharge date within the coming months.
The sport will launch worldwide for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Change, and PC by way of Steam.
Rocket Panda Video games describes the story:
A mysterious man, recognized solely as ‘Phantom’ appeared in Tokyo—the capital metropolis of Japan—and manipulated weak adolescents into preventing one another, bestowing upon them mystical weapons of nice energy referred to as ‘Fu-mension Artifacts.’ In alternate, he promised to grant their want in the event that they survive.
Unbeknownst to the combatants, the fierce clashes between Fu-mension Artifacts induced distortions in space-time, which compromised the boundaries between parallel universes. The collapse of those parallel universes would finally break the seal, unleashing Phantom’s harmful powers.
The sport will function 20 characters, together with two new characters and the visitor characters Kurisu Makise from the Steins;Gate collection and Rimi Sakihata from the Chaos;HEAd collection. Different options will embody three preventing types, a rebalanaced preventing system, a remixed soundtrack, and tales from each the unique Phantom Breaker and Phantom Breaker: Additional video games. The sport will function Japanese and English voice performing, and textual content choices will embody English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese language, and Conventional Chinese language.
The voice solid consists of (Japanese/English):
- Ai Matayoshi/Luci Christian as Cocoa
- Tomoko Kaneda/Monica Rial as Fin
- Akeru Semi/Joe Zieja as Infinity
- Akiko Hasegawa/Erica Lindbeck as Itsuki
- Satomi Moriya/Sarah Williams as M
- Yukari Tamura/Kira Buckland as Mei
- Nana Mizuki/Erica Mendez as Mikoto
- Unlisted/SungWon Cho as Phantom
- Kenichi Suzumura/Alejandro Saab as Ren
- Ryoko Shiraishi/Caitlin Glass as Ria
- Yuka Ōtsubo/LilyPichu as Rin
- Ayaka Suwa/Laura Stahl as Shizuka
- Sumire Uesaka/Felecia Angelle as Sophia
- Eiji Miyashita/Matt Mercer as Tokiya
- Miyu Matsuki/Cristina Vee as Waka
- Aki Toyosaki/Amber Connor as Yuzuha
- Eri Kitamura/Carrie Savage as Rimi
- Asami Imai/Trina Nishimura as Kurisu Makise
- Kentaro Ito/Patrick Seitz as Gaito
- Yu Kobayashi/Daman Mills as Ende
Eir Aoi is performing the theme music “Contradiction.”
The unique Phantom Breaker recreation debuted for Xbox 360 in Japan in 2011. Phantom Breaker: Additional, an enhanced model of the unique recreation, launched for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in Japan in 2013.
MAGES.‘ Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds recreation launched for Change worldwide in December 2017 below the title Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive. The sport launched on XBox Stay Arcade in 2013, and can also be accessible on PS Vita, PC, and PS4.