Netflix Reveals 40 Anime Titles For This 12 months At AnimeJapan 2022
In the course of the AnimeJapan 2022 occasion on March 27, 2022, Netflix introduced 40 anime titles that can debut in 2022, together with each ew and returning fan favorites. The panel additionally unveiled a 1-minute teaser trailer of the already introduced titles.
The Netflix anime exhibits embrace:
- Thermae Romae Novae(March 28)
- Tiger & Bunny 2(Apr 8)
- Drifting Dwelling
- Kakegurui XX: Kakegurui Twin (Aug 2022)
- JoJo’s Weird Journey: Stone Ocean– Episodes 13-24(Fall 2022)
- Kotaro Lives Alone
- Rilakkuma’s Theme Park Journey
- Bubble(Apr 28)
- Ultraman: Season 2(Apr 14)
- Pacific Rim(Apr 19)
- Vampire within the Backyard
- Cranium Island
- Splinter Cell
- Tomb Raider
- Twilight of the Gods
- The Seven Lethal Sins: Grudge of Edinburgh
- Ghost within the Shell SAC 2045 Season 2(Might 2022)
Beforehand, throughout an interview with Selection, Netflix revealed that “greater than half ” of its international viewers watched anime from its streaming platform within the final yr.
Kohei Obara, director of Anime Artistic added that the determine rises to 90% within the case of Japanese Netflix subscribers.
“Anime is without doubt one of the cornerstones of our funding in Japan, watched by practically 90% of our members right here final yr. On the identical time, curiosity in anime has grown worldwide, and greater than half of our members globally tuned into it final yr,” mentioned Obara.