Luminous Witches TV Anime Posts 2nd Promo Video’s Brief Model On-line
The official web site for the Renmei Kūgun Kōkū Mahō Ongakutai Luminous Witches (Allied Air Drive Magical Idols Luminous Witches) tv anime collection posted the brief model of the anime’s second promotional video on Sunday. The video had premiered on the World Witches Music Competition 2021 on October 10.
The anime’s manufacturing committee delayed the anime’s premiere date to 2022 because of “varied circumstances.” The anime was beforehand slated to premiere this 12 months.
The story is a derivative of the Strike Witches franchise, and facilities on a singular squadron of “witches who do not battle.” As an alternative, the squadron sing and carry out music to guard the grins of those that have been pushed out of their hometowns by the Neuroi.
The anime stars:
- Sayaka Tsuzuki as Eleonore Giovanna Gassion (third from left in picture above)
- Ami Aimoto as Lyudmila Andreyevna Rouslanova (fourth from left)
- Mai Narumi as Virginia Robertson (fifth from left)
- Minako Hosogawa as Inori Shibuya (fourth from proper)
- Ryō Mamiya as Aira Payvikki Linnamar (third from proper)
- Kyō Tachibana (went on hiatus on August 2 because of well being points) as Joanna Elizabeth Stafford (far left)
- Miu Kotosaka as Sylvie Cariello (second from left)
- Kana Furunaka as Maria Magadalene Dietrich (second from proper)
- Misaki Yūki as Manaia Matawhaura Hato (far proper)
Miu Kotosaka retired from voice appearing because of well being points and subsequently is not going to play Sylvie Cariello within the anime. The anime’s official web site said it is going to announce the brand new solid member at a later date.
Humikane Shimada drew the character designs for the brand new Witches. Shimada and Projekt World Witches are credited with the unique work. Shouji Saeki (episode director and scriptwriter for Strike Witches and Strike Witches 2) is directing the anime and dealing with the collection composition. Shinya Murakami is credited for the “Witches collection literature.” Kadokawa is producing the music. SHAFT is animating the collection.
The anime employees additionally consists of:
- Assistant Director: Kana Harufuji
- Animation Character Design: Kazuya Shiotsuki
- Acquainted Design: Mina Ōtaka
- Artwork: Studio Pablo
- Coloration Design: Jin Hibino
- Director of Pictures: Rei Egami
- Modifying: Rie Matsubara
- Sound Director: Yukio Nagasaki
- Music Producer: Gō Wakabayashi
- Venture Chief/Producer: Takashi Tachizaki
- Producer: Mitsutoshi Kubota
- Animation Producer: Kōichi Yasuda
The anime’s primary solid shaped an idol unit in 2019, and the primary CD single, “Flying Skyhigh,” shipped in Might 2020. The third single shipped on March 24.