futekiya Boys-Love Manga Service Provides 13 Kaiohsha Titles
Fantasista, Inc.’s futekiya boys-love manga subscription service introduced on Thursday that it has licensed 13 new titles from Compass.
futekiya will announce launch dates and English names for the next titles at a later date:
- Kedamono Arashi by Morry Kuroi
- Kedamono Arashi ―Hug Me Child!― by Morry Kuroi
- Kedamono Arashi ―Kiss Me Child!― by Morry Kuroi
- The Downstairs Resident Is Mr. Fudanshi Volumes 2-4 by Chihaya Kuroiwa
- Bitch na Neko wa Himitsu ni Shippo wo Yurasu by Mio Tennohji
- Nakaseteyaruyo Yankee-kun by Nozomu Hiiragi
- Sore wa Tabun Kyuuai by Iroha Megu
- Good Suggest by Mayo Tsurukame
- Hoshino Doubutsu-en Koimonogatari Volumes 1-2 by Koyama
- Ashita, Okitara Kimi wa by Dentō Hayane
- Kokokara wa Off Reco de by Dentō Hayane
- Beast of Blood by Anji Seina
- Saiyaku ni Shite Madowazu Volumes 1-2 by Shimaji
Readers are in a position to learn choose chapters from the futekiya library without cost, and subscribers to the futekiya service can entry full volumes.
The futekiya service launched in July 2019, and it permits entry to its whole library of manga for a month-to-month payment of US$6.99. The service can be providing licensed dōjinshi and manga by unbiased artists.
Manga Planet launched in November 2019. The service prices US$6.99 per thirty days and permits customers limitless entry to English-translated manga. Along with manga licensed from publishers, the service gives works licensed from unbiased artists.
Manga Planet can be working with publishers LEED Publishing Co., Ltd., Bunkasha Publishing Co., Ltd.; Kaiohsha Publishing Co., Ltd.; San-Ei Company Co., Ltd.; Tokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.; Shodensha Publishing Co., Ltd.; House-sha, Begins Publishing Company, Ok.Ok. HarperCollins Japan, and MugenUp Inc.
Manga Planet began as a joint challenge between Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. and Fantasista, Inc. in 2012. The businesses’ objective with Manga Planet is to “[bring] new manga to followers from everywhere in the world and assist artists and the business.”
Disclosure: futekiya’s Editor-in-Chief Emma Hanashiro labored at ANN as a information intern in 2014.
Supply: Press launch