Funimation Debuts Scar on the Praeter Anime’s English Dub on Friday
Funimation introduced on Thursday that it’ll debut an English dub for the Scar on the Praeter (Undertaking Scard: Praeter no Kizu) tv anime for Frontier Works‘ Undertaking Scard franchise. The dub for all 13 episodes will debut on Friday.
The solid for the dub consists of:
- A.J. Locascio as Eiji
- Ryan Colt Levy as Yamato
- Darrel Delfin as Kazuma
- Chris Hackney as Kagami
- Jonah Scott as Ran
- Cory Yee as Jin
- David Rosenberg as Kouga
- Landon McDonald as Itsuki
- Shara Kirby as Azusa
- Jonathan Leon as Minato
NYAV Put up is producing the dub. The manufacturing employees for the dub consists of:
- Producer: Michael Sinterniklaas
- Voice Director: Andy Roth
- Casting Director: Stephanie Sheh
- Script Adaptation: Nicholas Corda
- Script Supervisor: Clark Cheng
- Recognizing: Nicholas Corda
- Recording engineers: Sebastian Franco, Fahad Rahman
- Audio Editors: Sebastian Franco, Fahad Rahman
- Mixing: Shaun Cromwell
- Manufacturing Supervisors: Francesca Calo, Rachel Slotky
- Manufacturing Help: Zoe Martin, Clark Cheng
The anime premiered in January 2021, and Funimation streamed the anime because it aired in Japan. Funimation describes the anime:
After a rise up within the Akatsuki Particular Ward of Tokyo, the federal government collapses and residents are left to fend for themselves. With Divine Tattoos that every possess distinctive powers, brokers referred to as the Scard rise as much as grow to be the protectors of peace.
However loyal to a few contending organizations, they’re going to need to face extra than simply criminals so as to serve their very own definitions of justice.
GoHands and Frontier Works are credited with the unique work, and GoHands animated the collection. Shingo Suzuki (Ok, Ok: Return of Kings, W’z) directed the anime and designed the characters. Tamazo Yanagi (Hand Shakers, W’z) wrote the scripts, and Conisch (Hetalia The Lovely World, Linebarrels of Iron) and GOON TRAX (Hand Shakers, W’z) composed the music.
Supply: Funimation (Liam Dempsey)