Excessive Baseball Anime Tribe 9 Casts Wataru Komada, Misato Murai
The official web site for Akatsuki and Too Kyo Video games‘ new Tribe 9 venture revealed two new forged members for the story’s Ōta Tribe gang within the venture on Friday. The brand new forged members embrace:
Wataru Komada as Yutaka Gotanda
Misato Murai as Minami Oi
The beforehand introduced forged members embrace:
- Shun Horie as Haru Shirogane
- Akira Ishida as Shun Kamiya
- Chiharu Sawashiro as Taiga
- Mai Fuchigami as Saori Arisugawa
- Mutsumi Tamura as Santarō Mita
- Fukushi Ochiai as Manami Daimon
- Shōya Chiba as Kazuki Aoyama
- Hiroshi Naka as Tenshin Ōtori
- Junichi Suwabe as Ōjirō Ōtori
- Mikako Komatsu as Yuī Kamiki
- Kentarō Kumagai as Hyakutarō Senju
- Toshiki Masuda as Rankichi Umeda
- Shunsuke Takeuchi as Tatsuto Tatsunuma
- Yūichi Nakamura as Yajirobe Ueno
- Daisuke Ono as Hanafuda Sakura
- Junta Terashima as Fucho Sonoda, Ōta Tribe’s chief
- Reina Kondo as Enoki Yukigaya
- Yukihiro Nozuyama as Kiyoshiro Haneda
- Kenichirō Matsuda as Roku Saigo
- Gakuto Kajiwara as Kai Asahikawa
Funimation is co-producing the anime. Yū Aoki is directing the anime at LIDEN FILMS. Michiko Yokote is supervising the collection scripts, and Yosuke Yabumoto is adapting Rui Komatsuzaki (Danganronpa franchise) and Simadoriru‘s authentic character designs for animation. Masafumi Takada (Danganronpa franchise) is composing the music, and Lantis is producing the music. Kazutaka Kodaka (Danganronpa franchise) is credited with the unique story idea, and Akatsuki’s Shūhei Yamaguchi is serving as chief producer.
Akatsuki and Too Kyo Video games describe the venture set in “20XX within the nation of Neo Too Kyo,” the place younger individuals kind tribes after the collapse of society:
This title is about in a fictional location that’s just like the 23 Wards of Tokyo, with outlaw gangs of every ward battling for status through excessive baseball.
The anime will start airing and streaming subsequent January.
The venture additionally contains a Webtoon and a smartphone 3D motion role-playing sport
Akatsuki and Too Kyo Video games introduced the venture in February 2020 with a number of venture workforce members from the Danganronpa franchise.