Crunchyroll Premieres Love of Kill, The Strongest Sage With the Weakest Crest, Orient, Within the Land of Leadale Anime at Anime NYC
Crunchyroll introduced on Thursday that it’s going to premiere the next anime at this 12 months’s Anime NYC occasion:
- The Strongest Sage With the Weakest Crest on November 19 from 6:00-6:45 p.m. in Panel Room 3
- Within the Land of Leadale on November 19 from 7:15-8:00 p.m. in Panel Room 3
- Orient on November 20 from 5:15-6:00 p.m. in Panel Room 3
- Love of Kill on November 21 from 11:00-11:45 a.m. in Panel Room 2
- ODDTAXI English dub premiere on November 21 from 3:00-3:45 p.m. in Panel Room 3
- Sakugan episode 8 world premiere on November 19 from 3:15-4:00 p.m. in Panel Room 5
Crunchyroll may also host a premiere occasion for the 1,000th episode of the One Piece anime on November 20 from 9:00-10:30 p.m. in Panel Room 1.
The The Strongest Sage With the Weakest Crest, Within the Land of Leadale, and Orient anime will premiere in January 2022.
The Love of Kill anime will premiere in 2022.
GKIDS will display Mamoru Hosoda and Studio Chizu‘s BELLE (Ryū to Sobakasu no Hime, actually “The Dragon and the Freckled Princess”) anime movie and the anime movie of Shogo Sugitani‘s Pompo: The Cinéphile (Eiga Daisuki Pompo-san) manga at Anime NYC.
This 12 months’s Anime NYC occasion would require proof of recent coronavirus illness (COVID-19) vaccination and masks utilization for all members. This contains followers, exhibitors, artists, company, crew, and workers. Founding father of Anime NYC Peter Tatara famous that these new pointers might change relying on the standing of the COVID-19 pandemic. He added that all the occasion workers has been vaccinated.
This 12 months’s Anime NYC occasion is scheduled to happen on November 19-21 on the Javits Heart.
The Anime NYC Powered By Crunchyroll conference collaborated with livestream buying platform NTWRK for a web-based model of the Anime NYC occasion in November 2020. The occasion was scheduled to happen in-person on the Javits Heart in New York in November 2020, however it was canceled because of the results of COVID-19.
Supply; E-mail correspondence